Arnold Does a Prank Call Arnold Does a Prank Call

Hey man, WTF?

Ok dude, I know you saw the Kindergarden Cop Pranks that I posted two days ago... You used the same wav file, at least you could have used a different one and it might have been funnier... Plus your animations sucked and why the hell did you print what he was saying? that was dumb

Mario's night with bowser Mario's night with bowser

Nicely done

I liked this, its really funny... My only problem is that you asked for a 5 at the end... I really hate that, so I was forced to vote low... I'm sure others will to, you should cut that part out and you'll get a better score

flashjunke responds:

well, I didnt ask for a 5, I asked to vote high, and thats just becuase I want to make sure you guys like it so I know to make more, or even a sequal to this one. If it got all 1's I'd have no intrest in making more.

Stone Trek: Episode 1 Stone Trek: Episode 1

oh my god...

This is possible THE BEST flash I have ever seen here... I laughed my ass off. Its was not only hilarous, it had beautifuly done animations and sound too! WOW!

3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

This game was sweet!

Nice work! This is a very good example of just how sweet flash is! Keep it up.

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

Didnt like it

It seems you put alot of effort in this game, but its very boring and needs a lot of work on the graphics... Too much dialogue and not enough control over what she was doing, not to mention a rip off of Final Fantasy.

Teletubbies -Mercy Kill. Teletubbies -Mercy Kill.

Best shooter I've seen

This is the best shooter I've seen for flash... The music perfectly goes because It pisses me off and makes me wanna KILL! Nice controls, very smooth... Love it!